HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELLERY PIECES?
* Remove jewellery pieces before showering, swimming, sleeping, or doing any physical activity that might cause jewellery pieces to receive physical damage.
* Keep jewellery with gemstones away from direct sunlight, jewellery cleaner and other chemicals such as hair products, cosmetics and perfumes.
* It is suggested that pieces be stored seperately, preventing scratches from other pieces, and tangles in chains. Keeping chains clasped will also prevent tangles.?* Jewellery can even be stored in small plastic bags, to prevent exposure to oxygen. This will prevent pieces from tarnishing and discolouring. Velvet or cotton drawstring or zip bags can also be used to store pieces in!
* Keep all jewellery away from water, detergents and chemicals - take the time to remove rings when washing your hands, etc.
HOW DO I CLEAN JEWELLERY PIECES?
* Brass jewellery can be polished with Brasso and Silvo can be used on silver jewellery! Always use a soft cloth to apply the cleaning liquid and rub it clean. Polishing cloths can also be used to polish pieces.
* Jewellery cleaner can be used to clean our sterling silver chains’
* If jewellery pieces with gemstones need cleaning, it can be dipped in warm water with a few drops of mild detergant. A soft toothbrush can be used to scrub it lightly. The piece should be dried with a soft cloth immediately.
HOW TO DETERMINE MY RING SIZE?
When determining your ring size, make sure to measure the finger on which you intend to wear your ring.
We highly suggest visiting a jewellery store so that they can assist you in determining your correct ring size. If you are not albe to make it to a jewellery store, you can get your measurement in one of the following ways:
1. Measure the inside diameter of one of your rings. Place a ruler across the centre of the ring and get the exact measurement. When placing your order provide the size that corresponds closest to the measurement. Sizes are as follows:
2. Download a "ring sizing" app on your smartphone. The app allows you to place your ring on the screen and adjust the ring on the screen to fit the size of your ring. Pretty cool!
HOW TO DETERMINE MY BANGLE SIZE?
Measure the inside diameter of one of your bangles. Place a ruler across the centre of the banle and get the exact measurement. When placing your order provide the size that corresponds closest to the measurement.
Sizes are as follows:
HOW TO DETERMINE MY CUFF SIZE?
Use a tape measure and wrap it around your wrist above the bone. Make a note of the measurement and subract 10mm - 15mm depending on the size you would like for the opening of the cuff. (If you don't have a tape measure available you can use a string and place it on the ruler to get the length.
Sizes are as follows:
X-Small: 13cm - 14cm
Small: 14cm - 15cm
Medium: 15cm - 16cm
Large: 16cm - 17cm
X-Large: 17cm - 18cm
XX-Large: 18cm - 19cm
HOW DO I DETERMINE MY NECKLACE LENGTH?
Don't know which length to choose? Measure an exisiting necklace that you like the length of. Alternatively take a string, wrap it around your neck, and lay it exactly how you would like the necklace to fit. Mark the length, and measure the length of the string.
WHAT IS THE LEAD TIME WHEN HAVING A JEWELLERY PIECE MADE?
All of our jewellery pieces are made by hand. We try to keep stock of most of our pieces, but rings which are custom made to your size can take a little bit longer to complete. Please allow a lead time of 2-4 days for manufacturing and 2-3 days for delivery!
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY FEES WHEN I HAVE A JEWERLLERY PIECE DELIVERED?
A delivery fee of R65 applies to deliveries made in Pretoria and Centurion. R95 delivery fee applies to the rest of South Africa!